How to Deactivate Kik Account – Hello folks!!! Are you looking to deactivate your Kik account? Then we are here to help you out. The most important thing is that it has eight million users. Kik allows the users to share the messages and images among the friends and family members.
Kik Messenger is the best popular messaging Apps for the Android and also for the iOS devices. Some people are interested in using the Online Apps. While the others are not that much interested in the technology. So, therefore, the users who want to delete their Kik account can download the account. It is easy to delete the Kik account permanently.
How to Deactivate Kik Account
If you want to deactivate your account, you can follow the easy steps that are clearly given in the below section. Firstly you must enter your email address in the necessary column. Now click on “go” button, and now a pop window appears on your screen. The next step is that Kik will send you a confirmation mail id whether to delete your Kik Account or not. If you wish, to delete then you can click on the particular link and follow the instructions that are available on the Kik App.
Important points while deleting Kik account permanently
- If you wish to remove the account one should keep in mind that the data will be lost including the chats and friends.
- For creating a new account you have to use the new username and email id.
- If you want to create a new account using the same email id, then you must change the mail id of the current Kik account and then create this using the present email.
Kik Messenger is as same as the BBM Messenger. Presently Kik Messenger is having a fast growth over 240 Million downloads from the Google play store. It allows sending the text messages and as well as the voice messages to the users. This would be quite addictive to the Messenger, and it will waste a lot of precious time. Therefore to avoid this problem the best option is to delete the Kik Account.
Here are some of the reasons How to Deactivate Kik Account
- Kik occupies a lot of memory which decreases the performance of your PC and Mobiles.
- People are addicted to the Kik messenger.
- Fed up with using a lot of apps on their device.
- Some Relationship issues might occur.
Deleting Kik Account from PC
Users who want delete the Kik Account can easily follow the below steps.
Step 1: Go to the official page and click on deactivate.
Step 2: Now enter your Kik Email address in the necessary column and click on ‘Go.’
Step3: Now you will receive the confirmation mail to deactivate your account.
Step4: Follow the instructions that are given in the email to deactivate your Kik account.
Step5: Now Click on the link ‘Want to deactivate your account’ as shown in the below image.
Four Steps to Delete the Account From a Mobile
- At first open, the Kik app on your mobile and nextly click on settings.
- Select the required account.
- Go to Reset Kik Messenger.
- Enter the email id.
- Now a pop window appears and selects the require option.
- Now you will get the about the deactivation process to your inbox.
What happens after the deactivation or deletion?
- After deactivation of the account, you will not receive any further emails from the Kik Messenger.
- You will not receive any messages from your buddies.
- Your name will be unseen from your friend’s contact list.
- Username of your account will disappear from the search list.
- All the Kik history will be removed permanently.