Two steps to send videos on Kik Messenger App: As we all know that, how technology is increasing with latest updates. So many of the social media sites like Facebook, Viber, IMO and also WhatsApp, etc. are present. Firstly, these applications are used for chatting. But now the developers made a change and its available for Video Calling. In the same way, the Kik Messenger.
Two steps to send videos on Kik Messenger App
In the same way, the Kik messenger who became as one of the most popular applications in texting application. Many of the people downloaded this application. The rating and reviews of this application are also excellent.
Users can also send videos to your friends by just following these Two steps to send videos on Kik Messenger App.
- Post a video on Kik from Youtube.
- Recorded Video from Kik.
Send Video On Kik From YouTube
- Firstly, users must have a youtube account which is in use. Then take a video and have a message to that and upload it to Youtube.
- After completion of uploading, users must remember the name of the video which you have uploaded.
- Open the Kik messenger application, go to the chat menu. And search for the friend to whom you want to send the video.
- Press the ‘+‘ button which is present on the left side of the Text messages.
- Then it popups with the menu options like Gallery, Camera, YouTube, etc.,
- Select the option YouTube; then it redirects to the Youtube page. Here Search for the video which you uploaded to send.
- After selecting the video it comes up, you can text about the video in the text box.
- If you are ready to send the Video message, Just click on the Bubble button which is present on the right side of the text box.
- Then your message will be forwarded to your friend.
This is the first method to send videos through Kik Messenger, which is well-Known as Kik-Youtube messenger.
Send Recorded Video On Kik Messenger
- This method is one of the best and natural methods which is well-Known to all. And this approach is already in use.
- Open the Kik messenger application, select the friend to whom you want to send the Recorded Video message.
- The page of the chosen friend opens, Click on the + button which is present on the left side of the Text box.
- Then it opens with the categories like Gallery, Camera, and more applications through which you need to send.
- If the video is already existing in the Gallery, then open the Gallery by tapping on the gallery and select the video which you need to address.
- Or else you can just click on the camera option, take a video and send it your friend.
- All set to send video. Press the bubble button which is present on the right side of the text messaging box.
- The message will be sent to your friend successfully.
The Users of the Kik Messenger can use any one of the Methods to send the Videoes to their buddies.
Here is the Official Link for the KIK Online without downloading it on to the PC