WhatsApp for PC Windows: Whatsapp is the best messaging apps. Whatsapp for PC is free to download and easy to use, it allows you to download and run all the applications directly on the system. It is a free app, and you can also install on your PC/ Laptop. This Whatsapp messenger allows you to share photos, images, messages with your friends as well as family members. Today’s article is about “How to download WhatsApp for PC / Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP”.
WhatsApp for PC Windows – Free Download for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
WhatsApp needs the internet to contact with other people. And this messenger has many features like smilies, and many more signs are available to express your words by using the pics instead of typing the message. This WhatsApp Messenger is officially not available for Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows XP. Contestants can follow the below steps to know the downloading process of WhatsApp for PC/ Laptop on Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, and Windows XP and Vista 32 bit as well as 64 bit.
Download Free WhatsApp for PC [Laptop] Windows
WhatsApp is one of the free messaging application for smartphones and Andriod devices. There is no extra cost for Video Calls/ Voice calls as well as messages, and you can also be in touch with your buddies. This WhatsApp Messenger provides group chats with your friends or family members. WhatsApp Messenger allows you for national or international calls and messages. You can also share your pictures/ videos and also documents for free. Here are some features of WhatsApp for PC Windows/ Laptops.
Features WhatsApp for PC/ Laptop
- There is no subscription fee required.
- There is no extra cost for messaging; you just need the internet.
- You can also share your videos, voice messages, photos, and documents also.
- This WhatsApp Messenger allows you for group chats with your friends/ family members.
- You never miss messages even if you turn off WiFi/ Mobile Data.
- You can also change your wallpapers and notification sounds.
- It is easy to connect with others; it does not require any username or password.
- In WhatsApp Messenger, the indication of ticks will allow you to know that the user has received your messages or not if the user read the message the ticks get blue in color.
Install WhatsApp Messanger for Windows 10/7/8.1/8/XP /PC/Laptop(32 Bit/64 Bit)
- First, you need to install the latest version of Bluestacks emulator. You will get the Bluestacks emulator download link from the official site of bluestacks, and you need to check that it is the latest version or not. Then, you need to install it on your PC/ Laptop.
- Next, Install the Bluestacks emulator application on your PC/ Laptop. And you can run the downloaded .exe file.
- Once the installation process is finished, open the app, and then you will see the search box icon at the top left side.
- Click on Search icon & then search for ‘WhatsApp’ and then click on enter.
- Then you will get the search results, and WhatsApp Messenger will be displayed. Click on that and then it will be downloaded automatically.
- After downloading the app, tap on it then it will be installed within few seconds.
- After completing the installation process, verify your phone number to use the application on your PC/ Laptop.